Flush Panel Garage Doors
Our flush-panel garage doors feature a deep, wood grain texture. Each model is built to last using hot-dipped galvanized steel construction and a 2" thick, three-layer steel sandwich panel. Flush panel doors contain durable eco-friendly expanded polystryene insulation with an R-value of 10.25 to help reduce monthly energy costs. A variety of colors and customizable features are available to help ensure that your new garage door perfectly accentuates your home's existing style.
Interested in other garage doors with the wood grain style? Explore our current selection of wood grain garage doors!
- Roll-formed into a tongue-and-groove design for tight section seals
- 2" thick door sections, steel front or steel "sandwich" design
- Rigid aluminum weatherstripped retainer and CFC expanded polystrene insulation help to reduce energy costs
- 20 gauge hinge plates made with hot-dipped galvanized steel facilitate the attachment of handles, struts, step plates and handles.
- 1.0 paint system with .25 mil rust-inhibiting primer for long-lasting color
- Available in a wide range of colors and window types